- Begin each lesson by reading 1 Corinthians 10:31. “So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”
- Discuss the fourth practice: We glorify God in sports when we play to serve.
- How can you encourage your teammates during practice? How about competition?
- Sports become ugly when we are jealous of another athlete’s ability. What are some ways you are tempted to jealousy? Take time to think about ways you can encourage teammates you might be tempted to be jealous of.
- What is the value in receiving feedback from those who can see your blind spots?