- Begin each lesson by reading 1 Corinthians 10:31. “So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”
- Discuss the first practice: We glorify God in sports by giving thanks to God for sports.
- How are sports a means of God expressing His mercy towards us?
- What are the benefits God gives us through sports? Which of these do you appreciate the most and why?
- How should receiving an athletic talent be a way to direct attention away from ourselves and toward God?
- Why do we take these gifts or talents from God for granted?
- Do you spend time before or after each competition showing God gratitude for the gifts you have been given? Why or why not?