- Would you rather lose by 59 or a last second Hail Mary? Why? What does your response tell you about where you find your value/worth/identity?
- Colossians 3:23 says, “Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men.” How should this verse inform the attitude and effort of the Christian:
- in the middle of that tough loss?
- looking back at the loss and moving ahead to the next game?
- How can this way of thinking help you rise above the circumstances depicted on the scoreboard?
- Read Romans 8:32. Why does the Lord deserve you to work heartily for Him?