- What was your natural reaction to the Huskers losing on the last second Hail Mary against BYU?
- Is it okay to be broken after a tough loss? Why or why not?
- Rom 8:28 says “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good,”
- What does “for those who love God” mean? How is it possible to love God?
- What is God’s definition of “good”?
- How can a tough loss be used toward that “good” in your life?
- How can a relationship with Jesus Christ give you hope as you react to a tough loss?