- Begin each lesson by reading 1 Corinthians 10:31. “So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”
- Discuss the fifth practice: We glorify God in when we destroy idols in our sport.
- During an average week, how much time do you invest in sports, and how much time do you invest in reading Scripture and participating in your local church?
- How can sports capture our affections?
- How can athletes become preoccupied with sports? When does it become too much? How do you know when your passion for sports exceeds your passion for the Lord?
- What is your plan for consistently reading and studying Scripture?
- Is attending your local church important to you? Are you forced to miss church because of sports? If so, do you have a plan for making this an exception rather than a pattern?